1.20.2011

I Am Officially a Student Again....WHAT?

Yes, this is true. I feel like a school girl again, giddy and even a little nervous for my first day back to school! Should I sing that song, " Back to School," like Billy Madison sang before he was sent back to kindergarten? Hmmm.... Okay, well I am not, even though it is humming through my brain. I have been out of school since I became a Registered Nurse, but now I am just going for fun, to grow in my knowledge of the ever so illusive PHOTOSHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Of course, what would be a post without a picture? These little darlings' are Lia and Jake Baumann. I photographed their family the week before Christmas, on the worst day for weather. We canceled this shoot the day before, and even this day, we met up, and it rained, canceled and then met up again! WHEW!!!!!!!
Anyways, I better get to bed, and pack my lunch (not)................ No, just get my hubby's and kids' things prepared for tomorrow! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment