10.30.2010

"C" is for Cute and Carson!!!!

Meet this little cutie, Carson. His mom, Jamie contacted me about a month ago in hopes of taking some pictures of him for fall. Carson is two, and was full of energy! He reminded me so much of my son, at that age. We decided to meet at my local park, which was so fun, to just watch him run!

I love this shot! Their relationship is so sweet!


Carson loved chasing the bubbles around. 


The leaves are turning, and falling, so of course what is a boy to do? THROW them!






Carson is so handsome too!

We then went to my local playground, so Carson could play on the slide. He had fun just checking everything out!


The bubbles were flying! Thanks to the bubble machine, I didn't even know there was such a thing. Where have I been?





Carson and his beautiful mommy!



A lollipop is always a sweet treat! 
I love his feet, in this next picture! He was really enjoying that lolli!



And a fun messy face, from a yummy lolli! What's more fun than leaves, lollipops, slides, and bubbles?
     Thank you Jamie for allowing me to capture these moments! This was so fun for me! I loved meeting             you both! I hope you love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment