11.16.2010

The Vail Family and Rustic Prescott

I love the families that have chosen me to be their photographer! I know what a special job I have, and am so thankful to work with the families I do. The Vail family is absolutely no exception to this! This is one sweet family; Beth, Wade, and little Owen (16 months), and I must not forget their first child, Jack (the dog). They were absolutely so fun and easy going. I had never met them, before this shoot, but by the end, I felt like we were old friends. 
     When Beth contacted me about photographing her family, she requested that it be rustic.                      

                                      I loved the lighting we had in some of these pictures! Yum!





        Thank you so much, Beth and Wade! I loved meeting you, and your adorable son, Owen! I hope I  have the privilege of working with you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment